Immaculate home on a cul-de-sac street with over $200,000 in renovations.
- $85K kitchen remodel w/creamy white cabinets, mesquite granite; Bosch & Dacor appliances.
- Living room with white wood beam ceilings, rich hardwood floors & full back wall of glass doors overlooking the pool.
- Extra larger family room
- Full bed/full bath downstairs.
- Owned solar for house & pool heating (total utility bill $275 for last year).
- Newer Roof
- Newer furnace & A/C w/ nest thermostat
- Pella windows
- Milgard doors
- Large loft that could be converted to a 5th bedroom.
Fully renovated with designer touches. The fabulous floor plan features a large living room and family room, and a full bedroom and bathroom downstairs. The beautifully updated kitchen had an $85k remodel, which includes creamy white cabinets, mesquite granite counters, Bosch convection/microwave oven, Bosch 30" oven, Bosch dishwasher with a built-in water softener, Bosch hood vent, Dacor 5 burner gas stove with multi heating units, and recessed lighting. The spacious master suite features vaulted ceilings and has a balcony overlooking the yard, pool, and trees. The loft above living room is not included in square footage and is a perfect office, playroom, or…? The home also features a Nest thermostat, Nest doorbell, Nest smoke & CO2 monitors and Rachio sprinklers system that can be controlled through your phone. Other features include a newer roof, newer furnace, and A/C system, Pella windows and Milgard windows. The large pool includes solar heating and was recently resurfaced. Also included in the backyard is a freestanding spa (2017), tropical landscaping, a large patio with space for outdoor sofas, a built-in gas fire pit, gardening area on the side yard, and more. Easy walking distance to Elementary, Middle and High School, as well as Scripps Ranch events like the 4th of July and Concerts in the Park, and the nearby shopping center.